Postage and Policies
Australia wide regular postage $10
Express post available
Local pick up available in the greater Cairns area.
Australia orders over $180 qualify for free postage.
International orders please enquire as shipping costs vary around the world.
How do I care for my purchase and what if I want to return it?
I’m happy to help
Everything I make is crafted by hand and will have the marks of my making on it. I make with the purpose of lasting, that said gemstones and specially treated surfaces may chip or break if dropped on hard surfaces. (or run over)
- Avoid harsh chemicals as they can effect metals, and the environment as well as yourself.
- Use a soft damp cloth to clean your item after wearing.
- A silver cleaning cloth can be used on sterling silver pieces.
If you need repair I’m only too happy to help, and I can also give your piece a good professional clean back to new.
- Repair costs will vary depending on the item and will need to be assessed.
- Returns are possible by negotiation.
Please give me ahoy here firstname.lastname@example.org
“My creative process is pretty organic, experimental and narrative. I work intuitively, sometimes with a plan sometimes not, always open to possibilities. Making is my ‘joy’ and something I have always done, it satisfies my inner child and connects me to spirit. A meditative process of exploration that excites my puzzle solving mind.” Kate
Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished – Lao Tzu